Legs! WHOA does this girl got ’em, and know how to use ’em! With an alluring set of SIX luscious colonial style legs, and scalloped edge surface — this stunningly chic girl is sure to stop-you-in-your-tracks! ❤
Although she was showing signs of age when I found her, all she needed was some TLC! I decided that I would strip n’ sand her surface, as I thought she would look most charming two-toned. This step most definitely requires extra time and effort, albeit so very worth it in my opinion! Although she had tonnes of scuffs and scratches, her wood and form was still in very good shape… and she was so very thirsty for a refreshing drink:
My Transformation Process:
- Stripped and sanded her surface ~ allowing me to add extra protection and two-toned charm
- Gave entire piece a well needed deep cleaning ~ water and vinegar does the trick
- Stained (1 coat) and varnished (3 coats) her surface with Varathane’s ‘Premium Wood Stain’ in the colour ‘Tuscan’, and ‘Premium Clear Finish 1200 Matte Oil Based’
- Applied 2 coats of Country Chic Paint’s ‘All-In-One Decor Paint’ in the colour ‘Cobblestone’ to her body and legs ~ a lucious smokey grey
- Gave body and legs a light sand, and distressed in desired areas ~ for the farmhouse chic look I adore
- Applied 1 coat of Country Chic Paint’s ‘Natural Wax‘ to her body and legs ~ for a protective and buttery-smooth finish
- Applied 1 coat of Country Chic Paint’s ‘Antiquing Wax’ to her body and legs ~ to add time-worn charm, and add extra POP to her delicious details
A stunningly chic accent table that would comfortably settle into just about any hallway, entryway, living room, etc. Her smokey rich tone, and elegant scalloped edge will serve as a delightful statement piece in any special nook of your home. Her surface offers plenty of room for books, a picture frame, lamp, and/or vase filled with your choice of bright accent flowers. ❤
This Stunningly Chic Accent Table SOLD to Lora!
Dimensions: 29.5” H x 32.5” W x 19.5” D
I hope you visit again! My #farmlifebestlife awaits more simple living, generous loving and constant learning — graced with an abundance of country chic character and sweet imperfections, both for me and for YOU! ❤
This post contains non-affiliate links to products I personally use, trust, and highly recommend, for which some I receive limited free use of.
I invite you to learn more about the exquisitely charming Country Chic Paint products that I am over the moon in LOVE with, and use in ALL of my transformations. Find them on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest.